Taureans are born between April 20th and May 20th and are a fixed earth sign with Venus as the ruling planet. Taurus men are hardworking, loyal, dependable and practical. You can always count on a Taurus to fulfill your obligations, and their dependable nature makes them great partners. Symbolized by the bull, these traits can sometimes unfortunately manifest themselves in stubbornness and become excessive. Fortunately, there are a few things you can do to better understand your Taurus and ensure your relationship stands the test of time.
Method 1 of 3: Getting His Attention
Step 1. Keep patience and build your confidence
He will be incredibly loyal, but that comes with time. Taurus takes a little longer to get completely attached to you than a normal guy. Don't lose your patience and give up. When you gain his trust, you'll have him forever.
- He may have difficulty talking about his emotions. Instead, he will likely act on his own feelings. This might include ignoring her completely if he isn't enjoying the relationship.
- Don't be discouraged if he doesn't seem receptive at first. You'll know if he likes you because Taurus men make open gestures like buying chocolate or flowers.
Step 2. Talk about your success in a passionate way
Taurus men are career driven and love to complete projects. Talk about your passion and past victories, and he will bond with you and see you as a soul sister.
- Taurus men love money too. Knowing about finance or world economics will make you more attractive to him.
- Be careful when you talk about your own success. Taurus men like to be the head of the household, so being overly independent can put you off.
Step 3. Ask for their advice and guidance
Taurus men like to be in control, and they also like to pass on their knowledge to other people and get involved in decisions, even if it's not their concern.
You may need to be more vulnerable with him, even if it makes you uncomfortable. This includes asking for help or telling you about a vulnerable situation you are in
Step 4. Make the first move and ask him out on a conventional date
Although some Taureans like to take risks, most of them are more traditional than other men. Instead of a skydiving trip, he'll probably enjoy doing something a little more conventional, like having dinner and a movie or going out at night.
- Taureans are generally not as brash and direct as men born under other signs of the zodiac. This means you may have to bring the issue up, even if you're not used to it.
- The more time you spend talking to your guy, the more he will want your company.
- He may not be a good conversationalist, but Taureans are great listeners.
Step 5. Dress and act smart
He enjoys the best things in life, and will not be afraid to show his lavish lifestyle. Although he will likely be receptive to a sexy physical appearance, you won't want to look easy, because that will end up driving him away.
- Taurus men are looking for a lasting relationship, not a short affair.
- Cut down on slang and try to appear intellectual.
Method 2 of 3: Doing Things a Taurean Enjoys
Step 1. Go on an outdoor trip with him
Taurus men like to do outdoor activities like camping, hiking or just being in nature. If you want to make your Taurus happy, schedule a camping or hiking trip and surprise him.
- Other possible activities include taking a bike ride, picnicking or climbing.
- Taurus men are strong and determined and will take the lead when setting up camp or doing a physical activity.
Step 2. Take it to the orchestra or a live music performance
Taurus men love music and will enjoy a night out at a musical event. Determine which bands he likes and what his musical preferences are and try to find an available show that suits them. If you have money available, you can even plan to travel to another state or city for the show.
- Taureans have expensive tastes and will enjoy good places regardless of the cost.
- The more traditional Taurus can enjoy classical music more than contemporary music.
Step 3. Fulfill his physical desires and keep everything sexy
Of all the signs of the zodiac, Taurus loves the feeling of an intimate touch. Taurus men enjoy physical pleasure more than emotional pleasure, and they can be very sensual at times. Try to fulfill his physical desires whenever you want.
- Don't play hard to get him. He won't be as skilled at games as other men.
- Keep the atmosphere sensual when making love. Use satin sheets and soft pillows to enhance physical pleasure.
- Taureans are more traditional, but this doesn't always extend to the bedroom. Lighting candles and leaving the environment fragrant will excite a Taurus.
Method 3 of 3: Maintaining a Strong Relationship
Step 1. Make him feel like he's in control
If you're independent and aren't used to someone controlling the relationship, make them feel like they're in control. You can do this by reaffirming things you agree with, so that he feels like he's the one making the final decisions, even if that's not the case.
- Don't change who you are as a person. If you really don't want to do something and he's pushing you, have a conversation with him or leave the relationship.
- Many Taurus men will want to be in control of their finances in a serious relationship.
Step 2. Stay loyal to him
Your Taurus' incredible loyalty will only exist if reciprocated. Don't date other men and don't do math on dating sites.
- Jealousy can come into play when you're dating a Taurus, so always talk about how awesome he is.
- Infidelity could ruin your relationship with your Taurus.
Step 3. Talk to him throughout the day via text messages
This will state how much you need him in your life and draw him closer to you. Taurus men like to be trustworthy, and the more you communicate with him via text message, the more you're showing him how important he is in your life.
As in all cases, it is always best to act in moderation. He might like texting more than the regular guy, but everyone has a limit
Step 4. Tell and show how important he is in your life
Even though Taurus men don't talk about their emotions, they think about them constantly. He's going to internalize a lot of the things you say to him, so if you tell him how important he is, it will be clear that he has an impact and is an important part of your life.
- He will enjoy giving gifts but not receiving them. Instead of a material gesture, do something sentimental and heartfelt, like taking him on a date in the same place where you first met.
- You don't want your Taurus to make assumptions. Make your emotions clear to him.
Step 5. Don't cause drama or be unstable
Taurus Men are generally more conservative, and they must have stability. If you always start fights or like to go out and party constantly, you won't be compatible with him.