Do you get the impression that you do everything to get the girls' attention, but they don't care? Does writing love poems and buying flowers get you nowhere? It's time to change this behavior! By following a few simple steps, you'll be able to attract the cats without making the slightest effort.
Method 1 of 3: Taking care of the body
Step 1. Maintain good hygiene
Nobody likes to be around a person who smells bad. Bathe regularly and don't forget to apply deodorant. You will see how this little detail makes all the difference.
Step 2. Wear cool clothes
You don't need to wear designer clothes, but it's good to wear clean pieces, without stains or holes, suitable for your size and physical type, and that don't make you look like a 1980s movie character. Don't worry about expensive designer labels: one girl of character doesn't care about these things. Just don't leave the house wearing something that makes someone blush with embarrassment.
Step 3. Wear perfume
In the same way that you like to be around a girl who smells like a fairy tale princess, women also like a smelly guy. After showering, use a good perfume, cologne or even a good deodorant. The important thing is that the product's aroma is subtle, not one that makes people smell it from miles away.
Step 4. Take care of the body
Just as men prefer women who take care of their looks, they prefer healthy guys. You don't need to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger, you just need to stay in good health and feel comfortable with your body.
- It's not a matter of vanity or having the obligation to follow standards imposed by society, it's that the lack of physical exercise gives the impression that you don't care so much about your health to the point of keeping your body healthy, even if that doesn't be true.
- If you're both overweight and you want to get her attention about it, be prepared to stick to what you preach.
Method 2 of 3: Showing Your Personality
Step 1. Find your talents
Everyone likes people who do cool things. You probably have some talent or inclination for something that you haven't figured out yet – so go for it to find out. Although it's not something as classic as playing a musical instrument, nurturing your talent and socializing with people with like interests is a good opportunity to be around girls who like what you like.
It's never too late to learn something new. Drawing is something that can be learned and perfected over time, it is not necessarily an innate skill
Step 2. Show enthusiasm
Don't be that guy who spends the weekend at home eating onion chips and playing video games. There's nothing wrong with being an introverted person, but it's important to do exciting things at least once in a while. Start light by writing a book or learning some art form. If you feel free to leave the house and interact with people, go! Join a club, go hiking, volunteer – interesting options abound. You want to have something to talk to the girls about, don't you?
If you want to insist on playing video games, that's fine, but strive to be the best and win competitions
Step 3. Be kind to everyone
A rude and disrespectful behavior towards people will only make you repel women. Even if you're nice to the girls you flirt with, but a complete idiot to everyone else, they'll pick up on your abhorrent behavior. Be nice to everyone, women will notice that this is your natural way of being.
Step 4. Have stability
Being responsible, committed and having a good job are signs of stability. Don't think that women are looking for a guy with a good job to live off him, what they want is to make sure you're not going to be dead weight in their lives! Just as you don't want to support a girl who does nothing, she also doesn't want to support a man who sits in front of the TV all day eating junk food. Being responsible for one's life is one of the things that most attract women.
Step 5. Be a hero
Being a girl's hero doesn't mean she can't take care of herself, it's just a matter of always being by her side. Offer emotional support after a difficult day and help her find a solution to a problem. When she asks for advice, say what you think without being critical or judgmental. Find a way to help make her life easier and achieve life goals.
Step 6. Don't be an asshole
You may be the most handsome guy on the face of the earth, but no one has any obligation to want to date you. If a girl who didn't generate any interest in you started humiliating and criticizing you, would you like it? It's normal for people not to have chemistry, and that's nobody's fault. Keep trying until you find the perfect woman for you.
Method 3 of 3: Being Independent
Step 1. Do what you like
If you don't want to chase after girls, try to stay on their radar by doing something you like. Don't sit around waiting for them to come after you and don't be insistent enough to send flowers every week. Do what pleases you and wait for them to come closer. Some things you can do:
- Hang out with your friends.
- Going out alone, without neuras. Go for a walk and relax. If you're excited, go clubbing.
- Do nice things. It's a great opportunity to hone talents that girls find attractive.
Step 2. Give space
Nobody likes dating a clingy, controlling guy. If you've got your eye on a girl, show that you can do anything without getting hooked on someone. Don't be asking yourself to go out with her (much less follow her without consent!), don't pressure her into talking, and don't try to make the person feel obligated or manipulated to go out with you. Women are free to do what they want and go wherever they want. Show them that if they need company, you're there.
Step 3. Have personality
Cast trends instead of following them. The girls like the cool guys. Try to be independent and show your own personality, not copying what others are doing.
Step 4. Don't be weird
Avoid making strange comments or jokes so as not to repel people. Always make eye contact and avoid chasing girls. One person's opinion about their strange way of being is enough for everyone else to know.
As a rule of thumb, if there's something you wouldn't say to your mom, don't say it to a girl
Step 5. Try not to be overly independent so as not to appear disinterested
Flirt and assume a more laid-back attitude to show interest.
- If a guy approached you at a mall and struck up a conversation, what would you do? Was she going to blush and start acting weird? Probably not. With girls it shouldn't be different. Even if she is the most beautiful woman in the world, treat her naturally.
- Basically, you need to act like you're not interested in anyone. In theory it's simpler than in practice, but it's important that you be as natural as possible, at least until you feel more comfortable with the girl.
- A sense of humor plays a very important role in both flirting and friendship. But before making fun, at first, keep a more neutral demeanor to observe the girl's reaction, then gradually loosen up. Be the person people want to be around.
- The idea of this article is to show you how you can be a better person. Follow the advice listed here to get the girls' attention. But don't get too excited! Keep being yourself and keep a calm attitude.
- Don't let your insecurity or the things you can't change pull you down. Trust yourself not to be hurt by your own negative feelings.
- Be a brave guy, always defend your opinions and have confidence in who you are.
- If you're talking to a girl and you suddenly start to falter with your words or the situation gets awkward, politely excuse yourself and walk away. Next time apologize and try to pull yourself together.
- Nurture your self-confidence by assuming good thoughts and a confident posture, like a natural leader.