This article will teach you how to share iPhone videos with others, even if they're too big to attach to a text or email message. To do this, you must have the Dropbox application installed.
Step 1. Open Dropbox on iOS device (iPhone or iPad)
It has a blue icon with a white box inside and can usually be found on the home screen.
Step 2. Add the video to Dropbox
If it's already there, skip this step; otherwise:
- tap + Create at the bottom and center of the screen.
- tap Send photos.
- Browse to the folder containing the video.
- Tap the video to select it.
- tap Advance.
- Select the Dropbox folder where you want to save the video.
- tap To send. This step may take a few minutes if the video is too big.
Step 3. Tap the video you want to upload
If you are not yet accessing the folder where the video is saved, tap on it and then on the video.
Step 4. Tap the "Share" button
It has the blue one person outline icon and is located in the lower right corner of the screen.
Step 5. Enter the recipient's email address
To start typing, tap the "To:" field to open the keyboard.
Step 6. Tap Submit in the upper right corner of the screen
Then the link to the video will be sent. Now the recipient can click or tap the link to access it in Dropbox.