Butt muscles - gluteus maximus, gluteus minima and gluteus medius - are the strongest muscles in the body. Unfortunately, they get "buried" under several layers of fat. If you want to make your butt more rounded, you can exercise, do aerobic activities to burn fat, adopt a healthier diet to gain more muscle and wear clothes that have a good fit. Dedicate yourself a little and make the right decisions to get the look right!
Method 1 of 4: Practicing Butt Sculpting Exercises
Step 1. Do the basic squat
The squat is the most basic exercise for the legs and butt - and it can work miracles for the back. Stand with your feet on your hips and shift your weight on your heels. Lower yourself, as if you were going to sit, and return to the starting position.
- Do three sets of ten reps.
- Squat five days a week to optimize results.
- Results can take 4-5 weeks of consistent training to show.
Step 2. Do the arabesque squat
To do this exercise (which originates in ballet), you have to firm your butt and hamstrings to raise your hips. Lower yourself and, when returning to the starting position, lift one leg back and bring your hands forward.
- Transfer all your body weight to the other leg and use it for balance.
- Lower your leg and go back to the normal squat.
- Repeat the exercise 15 times on each side.
Step 3. Perform the leg lift
This exercise is also great for after a squat (normal or arabesque). Face a stable, elevated surface such as a counter, chair, or table. Lean forward slightly while lifting your right leg.
- Bend your left knee slightly, contract your abdomen, and straighten your hips to prepare for the movement.
- Raise your right leg as far as you can without moving your hips.
- Push your right leg up and down slightly (in sequence). Repeat the movement 30 times with each leg.
- Support yourself on the chair or counter when bending down.
Step 4. Make the normal sink
The sink tone tones the front and back of the legs, as well as the butt and hips. Stand with your feet parallel to your shoulders. Throw one leg forward 60-90 cm and bend both knees at once. At this point, lower the knee of your back leg, leaving the front knee in line with your ankle.
- Stop for two seconds or do two quick pulses and return to starting position.
- Repeat the exercise for 30 seconds, rest and repeat with the other leg.
Step 5. Do the side squat
The side squat tightens the inner and outer thighs. Stand with your feet parallel to your shoulders. Step to the right and bend the knee of that leg without bending the other.
- Stop when you are at the lowest possible height and then return to the starting position. Repeat for 30 seconds, rest and switch legs.
- Align the bent knee with the ankle when bending down.
Step 6. Make the bridge
The bridge also tones and sculpts the butt. Lie on your back on a mat, with your feet flat on the floor and in line with your hips. Then lift your butt - without moving your head, neck and shoulders.
- Flex your core muscles and keep your knees and chest straight.
- Stay like this for three seconds and then get down. Repeat the exercise ten times.
- Raise your right foot five times, without bending your left leg, to intensify the exercise. Then switch members and repeat.
Method 2 of 4: Doing Aerobic Exercises to Tone Your Butt
Step 1. Walk or run on sloped surfaces
You can do aerobic exercise to tone your butt muscles even more - even more so if you choose the right activities! Run or walk on sloping surfaces, for example.
- Adjust the treadmill to 5-7% incline.
- Start by doing 30-minute aerobic exercise sessions three to five times a week. Increase the duration of the activity gradually.
Step 2. Walk or run up stairs
This is another cool way to tone your butt and do an aerobic exercise at the same time. If possible, train at a gym, but any flight of stairs will do. Finally, go down the steps when you want to rest.
- Start climbing a long flight of stairs doing interval training to burn fat quickly.
- If you don't have access to a large flight of stairs, do high-intensity interval training on a machine that simulates steps. Just be careful not to throw all your weight on the machine's mounts.
Step 3. Trail
Walking on hills or nature trails is a great way to sculpt your butt and do your aerobic workout. Find something like that in the area where you live and optimize the effects of training by carrying a heavy backpack on your back (with 5 kg, for example).
If there are no trails in the area, use the gym treadmill in the trail setting
Method 3 of 4: Adopting a Healthy Diet
Step 1. Consume lots of lean proteins
Proteins are essential for anyone looking to build lean butt mass, as well as helping the body burn more calories. Consume healthy sources of the nutrient such as fish, chicken, lean red meat, dairy products and eggs.
- The ideal amount of protein depends on factors such as weight, exercise and the person's eating habits. See a doctor or nutritionist to find out what's right for you.
- Most people need about 15-25g of lean protein per meal.
- Leafy vegetables such as cabbage, spinach and broccoli are excellent natural sources of lean protein.
Step 2. Drink plenty of water
Staying hydrated improves organ function and optimizes fat burning. Drink a glass of water every day when you wake up to activate your metabolism. The amount of fluid needed depends on the speed of each person's metabolism, as well as how much the person exercises, but you can follow these parameters:
- Men: Drink about three liters of water a day.
- Woman: drink two liters of water a day.
Step 3. Eat only healthy carbohydrates
It's no use trying to cut out all the carbohydrates in your diet to gain lean mass. The body needs healthy carbohydrates to stay active. Consume whole grains and rice, sweet potatoes and vegetables.
Step 4. Stop eating junk food
Avoid foods high in salt and sugar to reduce sagging and build more muscle in the butt. Cut out sweets, sodas, processed foods, savory snacks and fast food like hamburgers and pizza.
Method 4 of 4: Wearing Clothes That Fits Your Butt
Step 1. Wear denim pants and shorts with deep pockets
They can draw more attention to your butt. Choose pieces with higher back pockets to give the impression that your buttocks are more rounded and firm.
Step 2. Wear tighter denim pieces
This is one of the easiest ways to make the butt rounder, for both men and women. Loose pants "hide" the curves! Swap that pair of loose jeans for something tighter.
Only wear a sweatshirt and leggings when you are going to or coming from the gym. These pieces don't fit well
Step 3. Wear high-waisted pants and skirts
Pencil skirts, pants and full-length dresses are snug at the waist and help emphasize the curves of the buttocks.
Step 4. Put a belt or scarf around your waist
If you're wearing a looser blouse or dress, use some accessory to tighten the region. The smaller it is, the bigger and more rounded the butt will be. If the piece matches the rest of your look, you can also attach a flannel around your waist.
Step 5. Wear high heels
High-heeled shoes lift, increase and round the butt. Stiletto heels are the most effective. Just don't overdo it, or you could hurt your back and feet. Choose a comfortable pair of shoes and limit your use to an hour or two a day.
Step 6. Buy silicone fillers
If you want a rounder butt but don't have time to go to the gym, buy a silicone pad. Insert it under panties or underwear to get an immediate effect.
There are male and female silicone fillers. If you are a man and also want to have a rounder butt, buy the accessory to put under your underwear
Step 7. Wear underwear that raises your butt
If you don't want to wear padding, buy shorts or straps that lift your buttocks. Some pieces are made to define each individual buttock, while others lift the entire region. Finally, there are also accessories that reduce the belly and make the waist thinner.
- Stretch every time you finish training your butt. Some exercises and even yoga postures help reduce the pain and tension of training.
- Adjust these toning exercises according to your fitness.