We all know that human beings cannot stand loneliness. Some people put up with it more, some less, but in the end, anyone goes crazy if they're too lonely. So if you'd like a girlfriend but can't get one no matter how hard you try, or have an eccentric personality, an imaginary girlfriend can help you feel less lonely!
Step 1. Define your girlfriend
If you want your girlfriend to be more than a bunch of disconnected ideas, you need to set her firmly in your mind, creating an appearance for her. You can start by basing it on an existing fictional character or even a person you know to work out the first and fundamental traits (tall, short, redhead, brunette, blonde, etc.). Or, if you prefer, use your creativity and start from scratch.
Step 2. Give her a personality
This step is critical. Your girlfriend's personality is what will define your tastes, choices, behavior, opinions and attitudes. It's practically your soul. The easiest way to do this is to mirror her personality to yours, changing aspects of your preference; but it's also interesting to make his personality complement or even oppose yours. This will give more life and autonomy to the imaginary girlfriend.
Step 3. Build your relationship
Now that your girlfriend is practically ready, it is necessary to define the degree of relationship and intimacy with her. It is at this time that you define if you are boyfriends, boyfriends, dating, married or even if you are still trying to win her over.
Step 4. Spend time with her
Now that your girlfriend has her looks, identity and personality, you can have fun with her. A walk in the neighborhood or the local park, a movie, a dinner at a restaurant, a walk in the mall or even a casual conversation: you can do anything with your imaginary girlfriend. Don't just be locked inside the house. All of this is healthy for your relationship with your imaginary girlfriend.
Step 5. If there are arguments, don't worry
If you guys have a little fight, there's nothing wrong. On the contrary, the fact that they disagree on some points is an indication of their personality, which makes them more alive. But don't make a habit of it. Although common among couples, too many fights are not healthy.
Step 6. Take care of her
Keep in mind that, even though she is imaginary, she is your precious girlfriend. Even though other people can't see her, she has feelings. In the same way that you rejoice and have fun, your imaginary girlfriend can get hurt and even physically hurt. So always protect her and treat her well, as she was created to love you unconditionally.
- If you draw, paint or practice any plastic art, it's great to portray it. Even if you don't think you're that good at it, a simple drawing helps give you a still image to associate it with.
- Create memories with her. For example, the day they met, some adventure they had together, etc.
- When going out with her, don't be embarrassed. If you want, walk hand in hand, hug her, kiss her, etc. It may sound crazy at first, but over time it becomes a habit.
- If you want, give her special powers or abilities. You can make her as close as a normal person, but giving her some skills makes her more and more interesting.
- Select the people you will tell about it. You can keep your relationship a secret, but it's also nice to share. Tell open-minded friends, close relatives, people who won't judge you. If you feel comfortable enough, introduce it to them! Maybe her acquaintances can even become her friends. But avoid telling prejudiced people. They can judge you or humiliate you.
- Have shame. Don't take advantage of the fact that you have an imaginary girlfriend to do repugnant or disrespectful acts to other people in public, nor do you use it as an excuse. Use common sense first and foremost.