Have you ever been cursed or bewitched by someone playing with black magic? Most of these spells can be removed through cleansing techniques or channeling positive energies. The strongest curses, on the other hand, require the intervention of a healer. Regardless of the case, rest assured; anyone who does dark magic will suffer from the same curse with three times the original strength.
Part 1 of 3: Knowing if you've been cursed
Step 1. See if anyone has any reason to curse you
Is there anyone out there who wants you to be sick? If yes, for what reason? It's very rare to be cursed by someone you don't know, so if you get hit, there's a good chance someone you know will have trouble with you. Here are the most common types of curses and spells that may be hitting you:
- Spell of love. Makes you fall in love when you wouldn't naturally fall in love.
- Revenge spell.
- Bad luck magic.
- Curse of anger.
Step 2. Notice if you have been having bad luck lately
If that's the case, someone may have cast a bad luck spell on you. If disasters are occurring repeatedly and strangely, action will need to be taken to remove the spell. Here are some examples of the consequences of such a spell:
- You can get sick for no apparent reason (and the symptoms are definitely not those of a common cold).
- Get a low grade on an exam you've studied a lot for.
- Having an acne breakout right before a date, even if you haven't had a pimple in weeks
- Stumble and fall just before scoring the winning goal in a football game.
- The car you are driving breaks down and makes you miss the best party of the year.
- Finding out that your family will move to a new city all of a sudden.
Step 3. Realize that bad things don't always mean a curse
Even if the situation is very bad, it's likely that your bad luck has nothing to do with it, because even if you have some enemies, it's difficult for any of them to have the knowledge to harm you in this way. Think about what's going on and see if there's another reason to explain what's going wrong in your life. If no explanation is found and you are sure someone has cast some spell, there are techniques you can use to get rid of it.
- Your boyfriend leaving you to be with someone else, for example, is no justification for thinking the other girl has cast a bad luck spell on you. Your boyfriend may simply have wanted to move on.
- Likewise, if you have a rash, it may just be a seafood or nut allergy, so pay attention.
- On the other hand, if you are well convinced that there is someone wishing you harm, following the steps to break the curse is the best way to ensure your safety.
Part 2 of 3: Purifying your spirit
Step 1. Use an amulet as protection
An amulet is an object that should be with you whenever you want to protect yourself from negative energies, spells and curses. Wearing an amulet will weaken the effect of spells, causing them to not work.
- An amulet can be any object that has an important meaning and is sacred to you. A piece of jewelry or jewelry, a shell from your favorite beach, or a hair ribbon you wore as a child are all possible amulets.
- Wear the amulet around your neck or always leave it in your pocket.
Step 2. Take a bath with salt and magic herbs
A bathing ritual has the power to cleanse potentially dangerous negative energies. If you feel like you're suffering from a curse, light some candles and try to think only positive thoughts as you take this long, relaxing bath. Add one or more of the following ingredients to the bathtub to increase its cleansing power:
- A bit of salt.
- Scent grass.
Step 3. Light a cleansing incense
The same herbs can be burned for purification, and breaking the curse or spell. It is not necessary to use all the ones on the list, but the more of them, the better. Tie them together with a string and set them on fire (preferably in a safe place outside your house). Once the herbs have finished burning, the curse will be broken.
As sweetgrass, mugwort and wormwood are considered herbs strong enough to ward off evil spirits and break curses, you can carry some of them with you. Fill a bag with them and carry them around your waist or pocket
Part 3 of 3: Using positive energies
Step 1. Use laughter to break the spell
Dark spells have their power in negative energies, so the opposite of them has the power to weaken them. In this case, laughter is the best medicine, as it can be quite effective against this kind of curse. You don't need ritual or magic, just a good source of positive energy.
- When you feel the effects of the curse, think of something fun and laugh. Focus entirely on a funny video or book and relax.
- When you meet the person you suspect has cast the spell on you, smile and be friendly. Tell a joke or two and try to laugh along with it. Even if the other person doesn't find it funny, their power will be weakened by the strength of your positive energy.
Step 2. Try casting a protection spell that turns evil into good
These are positive white magic spells that help transform a person's negative energies into positive ones so that no one else can attack them with curses and spells. A protection spell will not harm anyone, it will just stop that person from continuing to do it. To get started, write her name on a candle and light it. Then, as it burns, repeat these words:
I bring you from the dark to the light. May your past not control my present. May my future not be dark as night. I know you and I greet you with open arms, and I bring you back to the light. So be it
Step 3. Talk to a healer
If you are absolutely certain that a dangerous spell has been cast on you, it may be time to consult a healer to help remove it through a series of rituals. Talk to someone who understands what you're going through and who knows the correct way to remove the curse so your life can get back to normal.
- If you are religious, it might be a good idea to talk to your religious leader and ask for advice.
- Talking to a fortune teller or palmist can help, but look for someone who has specific knowledge of this type of magic.
- It's also a good idea to see a therapist who is willing to try a treatment through meditation, hypnosis, or other techniques that can bring more positive energy into your life.