Is someone standing in your way, preventing you from achieving your dreams? When all tactics fail, you can use black magic to generate the desired result. Black magic is supported by great forces and spirits; therefore, it's important to know what you're getting into before you start casting spells or conjuring curses - otherwise, your own being could end up harmed. If you want to learn how to use black magic to change your future, read on.
Part 1 of 3: Understanding Black Magic
Step 1. What results do you want to achieve?
What problem is bothering you so much that you want to use black magic to fix it? Black magic is considered a dark art because you use it to fulfill your desires by controlling someone else. If your goal is to help others or create some form of peace and justice, try white magic. If you want to practice magic for some personal gain, the dark arts will come in handy. Here are some reasons people use black magic:
- To keep someone paralyzed. If someone is harming you and you wish to stop that person, you can use a restraining spell to negate that subject's actions.
- To attract someone. Love spells are among the most popular when it comes to black sorcery.
- To achieve immortality or improve health.
- To communicate with the dead.
Step 2. Get to know the basics of black magic rituals
The ritual used to make the black magic will depend on the desired result. Different rituals have different effects: for example, magic relating to gaining fortune differs from that which seeks to resurrect the dead. Most rituals involve the following elements:
- A field is chosen for performing the curse or spell.
- A circle is drawn on the sorcery field. A pentagram is drawn inside the circle. This is the circle of power.
- Candles, herbs, crystals, amulets and other materials are used to attract the spirits.
- Power words (relevant to the desired result) are repeated three times.
Step 3. Understand curses and plagues
In addition to conducting classic black magic rituals, there are other ways of doing sorcery. The curse/plague is used to bring bad luck to another person, or to force him to fulfill his desires. Be very careful when using curses and curses - it is you who determines whether the reasons for bringing bad luck to another person are valid. You must use your power wisely.
Step 4. Are you willing to deal with the consequences?
Awakening the forces of darkness can be a serious action and should not be done for pure fun. The Threefold Law (Wiccan Council) states that what you do affects you three times more intensely. Are you, who wants to use dark magic, willing to suffer the triple damage that such sorceries will cause? The result you hope to get should be worth it.
Part 2 of 3: Making a Ritual
Step 1. Draw a circle with an inner pentagram
This is a powerful symbol present in most black magic rituals. It is traditionally drawn on the floor using a walnut wand. You can use a stick or other implement to draw the symbol if the wand is not available. Choose a strategic location that will help the spell work.
- Spirits will have difficulty visiting a place inhabited by many people. So choose a location in forests or other under-visited areas.
- Graveyards are classic places if you plan to conjure the dead.
Step 2. Step into the power circle
Inside, gather concentration and energy. You will need all the energy within you to complete the spell. Don't get distracted!
Step 3. Recite the power words associated with the desired spell
Each spell has different power words, recited to achieve the desired result. If you're summoning a demon or other spirit, you'll need to learn its true name for the spell to work.
There is no magic that works to bring true love, guarantee immortality, and so on. Search to find a spell, or write your own
Step 4. Write your spell in your Grimoire
A Grimoire is a kind of spellbook, with instructions regarding the use of black magic.
Step 5. Prepare for your results
If the spell works, the desired result will take effect. Prepare for it, and prepare for the harm such an attitude can do.
If you have summoned a beast/demon spirit, treat it with respect. These creatures are not always loyal to the summoner
Part 3 of 3: Begging a Curse
Step 1. Make a doll
Choose a piece of black cloth and cut two layers in the shape of a small person. This format should be vaguely similar to the person who will be cursed. Sew the ends together, but leave the top of the head unsewn.
- Black cloth is the best. However, if you don't have it, you can use another color.
- The doll must be created with natural materials. Avoid using polyester or other manufactured fabrics; black magic is not conducted through man-made materials.
Step 2. Fill the figure
Fill it with earth, some powerful crystals, bits of nail and hair of the person who will be cursed. Sew the head to close the doll.
Step 3. Prepare a sacred circle
Draw a circle using chalk or a stick. Then draw a pentagram inside it. Alternatively, you can draw a sacred circle on a large enough piece of paper (which can be used as a rug). Light candles around the circle before stepping on it.
Step 4. Enter the circle and speak the words of your magic to the puppet
Repeat the power words three times. Here are some examples of words that can be used to curse your curse:
- To cast a stun curse and stop the person from acting, repeat: “I stop your feet from bringing harm to me. I stop your hands from touching me to hurt me. I stop your mouth from spreading stories that harm me. I keep your mind from sending negative energy to me." Say this while wrapping a black ribbon around the doll.
- To cast a love spell on someone you want, say, “Bright the flame. Fire lit. Red is the color of desire”.
Step 5. Allow the candles to burn
As soon as they burn completely, the curse will have been released.
- Consult a professional Black Magick practitioner.
- For fun, create your own spells. This makes them much more personal, even though most of them end up being ineffective.
- Be consistent with your beliefs and traditions.
- You may not be able to stop what you started. Proceed with caution. Don't regret your actions. Repentance will guarantee your destruction.
- Be prepared for the evil that will knock at your door.