Keeping a man faithful is not as difficult as it may first appear. For starters, most men want to be faithful to their spouses, but for extra encouragement and loyalty, try the following steps.
Step 1. Don't let him date single women or widows who are lonely, who inspire pity, and who have a secret competitive streak
Don't become too friendly with such women. Let other men share your love with these women, girls or nannies. Ask him if he'd like it if you were surrounded by younger, handsome, heartbroken, single men who needed a good listener. Also ask him how he would feel if you responded more gently to these attractive young men who need your love than you spend your time loving your husband and being kind to him.
Step 2. Remember him from time to time, because he's your man
In other words, make him feel special, like he's the only one in your life. Tell him how cute he is once in a while.
Step 3. When accompanying you on vacations or holidays, make sure you are both alone and that no one else interferes with your special bonding moment, no matter how nice people seem
Step 4. Always create an atmosphere of plenty of romance and love for your husband
Don't repeat boring sexual routines. Always try to "spice up" things. Always take care of yourself physically, even after pregnancy, to look beautiful, sexy and stay in shape. There's no reason to be anorexic, but keeping fit, happy and sexy is the way to go, even after several pregnancies.
Step 5. Respect him as you would like to be respected
Step 6. Appreciate it daily
Regardless of whether he works outside the home or is a stay-at-home parent, your husband still needs to feel like a man. You know he is; make sure he knows that too.
Step 7. Appreciate all the things he does for you
It doesn't matter whether these things are big or small: they are worth at least a thank you.
Step 8. Warm up the relationship from time to time
Share your fantasies and listen to his. Don't be afraid to start romance.
Step 9. Live, love and laugh
Laugh often with him, not at him. Tell a joke you think he might like or cut out comics from the newspaper and put them on the fridge, text or email them.
Step 10. Listen first and speak later
Let him finish what he has to say before interrupting him. Ask questions if you're not sure what he said.
Step 11. Be your biggest support
Men don't like to admit it, but they need comfort too. By showing him that you support him and are by his side in his day-to-day difficulties, you are ensuring that he doesn't have the need for someone to fill that need.
Step 12. Don't lose your self-respect
Stop blaming him for everything and understand that some things are beyond your control or his.
Step 13. Feed him
Men love it when a woman cooks for him like his mother does. You don't have to cook exactly like her, but it's the action that counts. Women say men are dogs, but remember: if you feed a dog, he will never leave the house!
Step 14. Hug and pet the boy; his day may have been as bad as yours
Remember: men are big kids. When they got upset when they were younger, the mothers were around.
Step 15. When leaving him alone, make sure he has everything he needs
Remind him when you're dressed and ready to go. Also show that you care about their needs or wants.
Step 16. Never babysit him
He will walk away from you. He needs to feel that he is the provider. Use the family budget to give him what he likes. It's the effort that counts.
- Keep your look sexy.
- Think before complaining. What you see as vent may seem like a complaint to him, which can make him not listen when you have a real grievance.
- Of love! Not just sex, but be loving, caring and thoughtful!
- Do special things to let him know that you love him and that you are happy to have him in your life.
- Apologize carefully. Some women tend to apologize excessively. Don't say "I'm sorry" unless you are prepared to take responsibility for the mistake. If it's not your fault, don't apologize.
- Do not belittle him or treat him as a person less than yourself. Don't poke it or bother it every time you walk past it. If you are not happy in the relationship, end it with class and avoid giving false hopes for the future. These things can cause resentment, hostility and anger over time, which can lead to disaster.
- Make sure the guy wants to be in a relationship, as well as you, before he commits. If you really don't want to, it can lead to an abusive relationship. Abuse is not love.
- If you are being abused by him in any way, don't remain silent. Get out of it! If you say "it's not that bad yet," you can be sure it will. Do something about it - tell your best friend, someone you trust, or call the police.