Knowing the right time to have your first kiss seems like a big challenge, but it doesn't have to be. There are several signs that point you in the right direction and help prevent you from doing something you might be ashamed of. Most boys know how to signal the ideal moment for a kiss, either through their eyes or through their words. And you can also do some things to show your boyfriend you want to be kissed.
Part 1 of 3: Interpreting the Signs
Step 1. Watch your boyfriend's eyes
A simple way to tell if a guy is in the mood to kiss you is by looking at him. If he starts staring at your mouth or your eyes, it's because he's thinking about the kiss.
- He might even comment on your lips while looking at your mouth. Compliments about his eyes or lips indicate he's ready to kiss her.
- His eyes also convey that desire, as do his facial expressions. Pay attention to what his face indicates when you are together.
Step 2. Observe the boy's body language
Does he look awkward or restless? Maybe he's nervous too. Don't view these signs as boredom, he's probably waiting for the perfect moment to take the big step.
- Some of the signs that show nervousness: holding your hair, touching your face and biting your lower lip.
- Proximity is also an indication of desire. When the guy is looking for ways to get closer, it's a sign that you can kiss him without fear.
Step 3. Listen to what he has to say
Don't just listen to the compliments, watch the way he talks to you. Soft voice and whispers indicate he's dying to put his lips to yours.
- To whisper in your ear, he needs to get closer. This approach makes the kiss easier.
- That softer, sweeter tone of voice is a good sign, especially if you're in public. He's trying to get your attention to give you the feeling that you're the only two people in the room.
Step 4. Analyze breaks during the conversation
Even if he's quiet or silent, it's not a sign he's losing interest. Eye to eye, even during moments of silence, is a sign that he is trying to say something.
Step 5. Stay tuned for flirting
Not everyone acts the same way when it comes to flirting, but some of the most common things for most are physical contact and casualness when telling jokes. Touches on your arm or back are signs that he's trying to communicate that he's into you. The same goes for whether he tells jokes or laughs at yours.
Blinking your eyes repeatedly in a short amount of time is also a sure sign that he's even about to kiss your mouth
Part 2 of 3: Acting on the Kiss
Step 1. Get closer
When you realize your boyfriend is going to kiss you, move closer to him. Touch his arm or face tenderly to show that the desire is mutual.
- Don't cross your arms. Arms crossed, it looks like you're not in the mood. Keep your body relaxed and toward him.
- Smile to show you're at ease. The more relaxed you are, the less anxious he will feel.
Step 2. Find a suitable place
Kissing releases oxytocin, a hormone that makes you feel happy and relaxed. If you're worried about having someone watching or being interrupted, look for a more private location.
When you start kissing, you will definitely want that moment to last a long time, so it's important to be in a place where you feel safe
Step 3. Make eye contact
Look into your boyfriend's eyes before kissing him and try to open your eyes during the kiss. Eye contact is a way to create intimacy, especially during these most special moments.
- It can be a little awkward at first to keep your eyes open, so it's important not to stare at the guy for too long. Open your eyes quickly to look at your boyfriend and close them again.
- Take time between kisses to give him a loving look.
Step 4. Keep your mouth open
Don't stick your tongue down the guy's throat or cover his mouth with drool. Open yours enough for the tongues to touch and from there, make gentle movements.
- Relax and follow the pace. Try not to think about anything but kissing. A little tension is enough to break the magic of the moment.
- Do not breathe through your mouth during the kiss, just through your nose.
Step 5. Touch your boyfriend
Place your hands on his back or the back of his head and hug him gently.
Don't try anything else if it's your first kiss. Try to enjoy the moment with tenderness and affection
Part 3 of 3: Making the guy kiss you
Step 1. Relax
The best thing to make the boy aware that he can kiss you is to be relaxed when you are with him. Putting him at ease in your company will make him let his guard down and feel comfortable.
Laugh at his jokes, smile and do what you can to make him feel relaxed. Taking the initiative, even if it's not your first kiss, is a bit risky. Boys like to inflate their own ego and self-esteem knowing that the decision came from them, so do what you can to get him to take the first step
Step 2. Maintain good hygiene
Brush your teeth and maintain good overall hygiene, encouraging your cat to do the same. Offer some mint gum if you're planning on kissing him. He may even interpret this as a sign that the path is clear.
For chapped lips, the ideal is to use a lip balm. Make your lips more attractive so the cat will be eager to kiss them
Step 3. Approach him
Tell him you're cold and borrow his coat, making him take the initiative to hug you. Boys generally understand this kind of innuendo well. The closer you are, the harder it will be for him to resist the temptation to kiss you.
Step 4. Say you want to kiss him
If no strategy or indirection works, say you're dying to stick your lips to his. Pull him closer, look him in the eye, and tell him you want a kiss. The probability that he will act immediately is enormous.