Have you ever seen characters from movies or soap operas flirting and wondered how they do it so easily? Some people are born with the gift of Xaveco, others develop it by studying the art of seduction. Gently biting your lower lip during flirting can be irresistible; practice and take care of the health of your lips to be ready on time!
Part 1 of 2: Biting your lip to flirt
Step 1. Make eye contact
To show interest in someone, start by making eye contact. Look into the person's eyes for up to five seconds and then look away. Do this a few times and she will see your intentions.
- Don't stare. The difference between making eye contact and staring is the length of time. Staring directly for more than 10 seconds can give the wrong and aggressive impression.
- When the look is returned, give a discreet smile.
- Note the answer. Not looking back is a sign that the person is not interested; if she reciprocates, smiles, and has other positive attitudes, it means you can go ahead with the flirting.
Step 2. Open your lips slightly after eye contact
Relax your lower lip, leaving some of your teeth exposed. No need to pout, just slightly open your lips to tease. This is the first step towards the sensual bite.
- Studies have shown that women start flirting 90% of the time, and most men simply respond to their flirting.
- A study at the University of Manchester revealed that men spend the first 10 seconds of contact looking at a woman's lips before moving on to other parts. So when you're sure the interest is mutual, let go of your bottom lip.
- Remember that not all cultures use the same physical signs of flirting.
- Hold your gaze while relaxing your lip.
Step 3. Slightly close the eyelids
After looking, lightly closing the eyelids or staring at the person through the eyelashes can be a nonverbal indication of desire. You can also tuck your chin down a little and look it up provocatively.
- Some people unconsciously blink faster when flirting. This is a great way to use your eyes during snogging, but be careful not to look like a speck has entered your eye.
- It is said that aiming from the bottom up favors femininity and slightly from the top down enhances masculinity. Use whichever angle you prefer.
Step 4. Look triangular
Start by looking at one eye, move to the other and then to the person's lips and they will look at your lips too.
- During flirting, it is common for one of the parties involved to imitate the other, which makes this technique particularly effective.
- Directing your gaze to a man's lips is an even more provocative gesture, as it is perceived as a nonverbal indication of sexual interest.
Step 5. Retract the lower lip slightly and subtly
Bite one side gently for two to five seconds and release slowly, letting the lip “escape” from the bite. Keep looking in the meantime to confirm what you mean.
- Do not bite your entire lip, so as not to show insecurity or anxiety.
- The seductive bite should be gentle and should not hurt or leave marks.
Step 6. Use the language to your advantage
Right after biting your lip, lightly run your tongue across your lower lip. She is a fundamental part of sex and can work wonders during flirting.
- Do not exaggerate. Licking your lips too much can leave them chapped and ugly, which goes against the grain of what you want.
- Keep looking sensually during the encounter. Biting is only a part of the whole act of flirting and should be combined with other gestures.
Part 2 of 2: Lip Care
Step 1. Brush your teeth
Do this before applying lipstick or lip gloss. Ever floss to avoid pieces of food getting stuck where they shouldn't. Imagine that parsley that went unnoticed right on your front tooth!
- Chew gum or use a mouthwash if you don't have time to brush.
- Have a clear, fresh breath.
Step 2. Make a homemade scrub to get rid of dead cells
Mix 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon petroleum jelly and 1 tablespoon oil. Pass a coffee spoon of this mixture across your lips in a circular motion.
- Lightly rub until some of the sugar melts and rinse with warm water.
- Do this twice a week and the results will be even better. The scrub lasts a week if kept in a lidded jar in the refrigerator.
Step 3. Use a lip balm
Whenever you wash your face, rehydrate your lips with a balm. Run a moisturizer under your lipstick, but make sure the formula contains chemicals that can dry out your skin.
- The best products have no chemicals. Look for brands that use natural ingredients like beeswax, shea butter, olive oil and coconut oil.
- Choose what works best for your lips.
- Avoid using products that smell like fruit or gum, as these scents can be cloying.
Step 4. When you want to add color, use a long-lasting lipstick or lipstick that adds volume to your lips
Red tones make the teeth look whiter, which makes the mouth even more pronounced. Also, it is interesting to note that men pay more attention to red lipsticks compared to pink ones. It doesn't have to be anything too heavy or flashy, just red.
- Choose a product that doesn't come off easily. A stickier or too moist consistency can stain your teeth when you bite your lip.
- Use a moisturizing balm to start the day if you don't want or can't wear lipstick.
- Remember to have fun while flirting and try not to take yourself seriously.
- Don't try to be someone you're not when you're flirting.