It's normal to want to rock out in front of your ex or current boyfriend. You can do this in many ways, whether choosing the perfect outfit or investing in makeup and accessories. Also have good body language by smiling and making eye contact. Show self-confidence and be yourself, and then the chances of your current or former date noticing you will be even greater.
Method 1 of 3: Doing Makeup and Hair
Step 1. Choose a natural look with little makeup
If there are any marks you want to hide, bet on a foundation or light concealer, suitable for your tone. Apply the products with a brush or sponge, and spread evenly over the entire area.
If you want, you can also apply a little bronzing powder or blush, but don't overdo it so as not to compromise the natural air
Step 2. Apply eyeliner or mascara to make your eyes stand out
These products put the focus on the look, which will catch your ex or current one's attention. Pass the eyeliner along the edges of the eyelid, with precise movements. Finish with the mask on the upper lashes, starting at the base and taking the hair upwards.
- The thickness of the stroke depends on your taste, but the thinner it is, the more discreet the look.
- For an even greater emphasis on the eyes, apply mascara also on the lower lashes.
Step 3. Apply lip gloss to enhance your mouth
It can be a transparent product, or in a light shade of red or pink. Apply a layer to lips, spreading well.
You can find lip gloss in pharmacies and perfumeries
For fair skin, bet on a pink or nude lipstick; if your skin is darker, a red or other darker shade would look great.
Step 4. Give your hair some volume
A certain movement will make your locks much more attractive. Make curls with a styling brush, use the dryer or invest in a specific product.
- The bigger the curls, the more volume your hair will have.
- If what you want is a real transformation, the ideal is to make an appointment at the salon.
Step 5. Choose a striking perfume
Opt for a tasty fragrance, but not overdone. Apply starting from the top of the head or the nape of the neck; this way, you will have a subtle scent, but catchy in the right measure. Your suitor or ex is sure to notice.
- If you don't like perfume, bet on that very scented shampoo at bath time.
- Feel different fragrances and choose your favorite. You can find these products in pharmacies, perfumeries and department stores.
Method 2 of 3: Getting the Clothes and Accessories Right
Step 1. Choose the right look for your body
When choosing an outfit for the big moment, choose something that makes you confident. The trick is to always opt for pieces that emphasize the waist, like tall pants or tight dresses.
- For example, if you have big legs, try a long dress or a miniskirt; if you have a big guitar, opt for a tight dress.
- Give preference to dresses and skirts that are waisted and full.
- At the top, a blouse with a V or U collar fits well as it gives shape to the neckline.
Step 2. Put on a new piece to boost self-confidence
This is always a good idea to rock. Go to your favorite store and buy a little outfit, such as a shirt, pants or dress. It's the recipe for surprising your ex or current one when you see him!
A tip: bet on that blouse from the window, or on some cool jeans
It doesn't have to be a complete look; even a new shirt, sweater, hat or shoe will make you look radiant.
Step 3. If you need to wear a uniform, add accessories
Try putting on a belt, hat or scarf to enhance your look. Choose items that match the uniform, and that make sense at that time of year. If you want to wear something under your uniform and create a layered look, that's cool too.
- Invest in casual socks, or a hair bow to go with the look.
- If your uniform is more sober, a suggestion is to throw yourself into a colored belt.
- Even accessories like bracelets and necklaces fit this look.
Step 4. Take a chance on big earrings to highlight your neck and shoulders
This way, you will be even more beautiful. Put on an eye-catching earring that matches the outfit and your personality.
- For example, a gold pair would go well with a red, navy, and gold dress.
- For a more artistic look, go for feather earrings, buttons, beads or other exotic materials.
Step 5. Rock the high heels
Your look will become more feminine. Choose a thin heel or platform that matches the look, taking into account your safety when walking.
- You could put on a high heel sandal with a skirt and t-shirt, or bet on a platform heel with a dress and sweater.
- This type of footwear is good for after-school events, dinners with friends, and even when going out dancing.
Method 3 of 3: Building Good Body Language
Step 1. Pay attention to posture
Stand up straight, chest forward and shoulders relaxed. Avoid crossing your arms or getting sloppy. This will help you look more inviting and confident.
- Avoid leaning against the wall when chatting with friends.
- Align your spine and relax your arms when sitting too.
Step 2. Give a nice smile
This is one of the best ways to show interest. When you are close to the person you want, smile by making eye contact, maintaining a genuine and natural look.
White teeth also draw a lot of attention. Use a whitening product or a homemade item, such as baking soda, to give your smile a nice touch
Step 3. Make eye contact to create a connection
Cross eyes for a few seconds. The idea is not to face the person, but to catch the other person's attention and demonstrate attitude.
- If the subject notices your gaze, stay that way for a second or two, smile and shift your focus.
- Don't look for more than three seconds at a time, or it might be a little weird.
Step 4. Put the cell phone aside and show interest
Electronics help ease the embarrassment, but try to leave them in your purse while you talk to your ex or current one. That way you'll appear entertained, not distracted.
It's fine if you want to check something out quickly, but keep the device in storage when you're not using it
Step 5. Be yourself
You are even more confident when you don't try to be someone else. Express your true personality, whether by wearing your favorite clothes, playing games or talking about your interests and hobbies.
Don't try to impress your ex or current one with clothes and behaviors that aren't your type. Not worth it.
- Bet on a good manicure and pedicure session to rock.
- If you're talking to your romantic interest, focus on easy, light topics.
- Maintain personal hygiene: take a shower every day, brush your teeth and apply deodorant to always be clean and fragrant.
- In case that nervousness of being with the desired person arises, invite some friends for the tour and try to relax.