It's not always easy to attract a girl, but be aware that there are some things that can help you gain her interest. Taking care of your appearance and cultivating a good personality, for example, are some attitudes that will make you be noticed and facilitate the presentation. If you have already approached the girl, be a good friend so that you can develop the feelings between you and get to know her better. After a while, it's time to say how you feel and try a relationship. Come on?
Method 1 of 3: Getting noticed
Step 1. Maintain good hygiene habits
If it's clean and tidy, it'll be easier to attract the girl you're interested in. Take a shower every day and use good products to keep your body fragrant. Brush your teeth and rinse with mouthwash to prevent bad breath, and keep your beard and nails trimmed up to date, at all times.
- Wash your face once or twice a day to prevent acne.
- Personal hygiene also includes the use of clean, scented clothing, which improves the overall appearance.
- Don't overdo the perfume and body sprays, as their scents get very strong.
Step 2. Find an interesting hobby that moves you
Spend time developing your personal interests to be more attractive to the girl. Look for hobbies that interest you, such as sports, board games, drawings, etc. The idea is to do what you like in your free time, so try new things and become a more complete person.
- If you're still in school, look for clubs with other students so they can get together and share hobbies.
- Don't do something you don't like just to impress the girl. Be honest and find your own interests.
Step 3. Show confidence to get her attention
Avoid comparing yourself to others, as this demonstrates a lack of self-confidence, but recognize your talents and the good things you have so that you feel comfortable being who you are. Practice confidence by doing mildly uncomfortable activities, such as talking to strangers or trying out other hobbies. As you gain confidence, the girl may notice you and be interested in talking to you.
Maintain good posture and eye contact to appear more confident when interacting with others
it's okay not to be good at some things. At one time or another, we all fail. The really important thing is to stand firm so that you don't lose confidence in other things.
Step 4. Be polite and courteous to everyone so that she sees your good manners
Don't be rude or disrespect others. Listen carefully when someone talks to you and always have meaningful conversations, showing that you care. Say "please" and "thank you" when asking for things, showing that you know how to be polite and that you care for others.
Keep being polite and kind even when the girl is not present. This is something you should always be
Step 5. Smile when you meet the girl
Whenever you see the girl you like, look into her eyes and smile slightly to appear friendlier. She will feel more comfortable in your presence, and if she smiles back, she wants to talk to you.
- Don't stare at the girl, or she'll be uncomfortable.
- If the girl doesn't smile back, maybe she isn't very interested in you.
Step 6. Introduce yourself when you feel comfortable.
If you've exchanged looks and smiles, and you're confident, go up to her and say "hi." Say your name, ask hers and see how things are. Talk about something they have in common or make a note about something close so they have something to talk about. Maintain eye contact and smile during the conversation. If you want to get to know him better, she'll keep chatting or give you the phone number.
- For example: "Hi, I'm Carlos. How's your day been today?"
- If you're still at school and you're nervous, take some time between classes to talk to her in the hallways. If they are in the same class, ask her to do a pair work with you.
- If she doesn't seem interested, say something like "Sorry, I didn't mean to bother you" and leave. Don't try to keep talking or make the girl uncomfortable.
Method 2 of 3: Being a Good Friend
Step 1. Talk about something you have in common
When they start talking, ask them a few questions about her interests so they can get to know each other better. Look for common topics so you can keep the conversation alive, and avoid interrupting her to show politeness and affection.
- For example, you can talk about work, movies, music or hobbies.
- If you study together, talk about classes and school events.
- Don't talk too much about yourself or brag about yourself, or you may sound self-centered, like you don't care that much about the girl.
Step 2. Ask questions about her to get to know her better
You can learn more about the girl by asking her what she likes to do. When she's responding, make eye contact and listen carefully to show your genuine interest. If the conversation goes well, ask more personal questions about her life goals and her future.
- It's important to answer her questions openly and honestly, after all, she needs to get to know you too.
- If she seems uncomfortable with the conversation, don't ask personal questions.
Step 3. tell jokes and try to be funny to show your sense of humor.
It's good to lighten up conversations so they're more fun. Tell funny stories about yourself or make comical comments about things that come up in conversation. If you can make her laugh, it's a sign that she likes you and your company.
- For example, let's say you've been talking about pets. In that case, tell a funny story about your puppy to connect more with the girl.
- Don't joke all the time, or the girl might think you're not serious.
watch her look when they're laughing. If she looks at you when she laughs, that's a sign that she's interested in you.
Step 4. Be present when she needs to talk to someone
If they've been talking for a while, you'll be able to tell when she's a little distant or awkward. Ask her how she is and if there is anything you can do to help. Be a friendly shoulder when she needs to vent, but only give advice if she asks for it. Say you care and want to see her happy, but know that this needs to be sincere. As they talk alone, she may begin to notice how much she enjoys spending time with you and develop a greater interest in you.
- For example, you could say, "Hey, you didn't seem to be having much fun earlier. Want to talk a little?"
- If she doesn't want to talk about it or isn't comfortable at the time, let her know you're available if she changes her mind. Don't push too hard and don't push the envelope.
Step 5. Send messages so they can stay connected even from afar
Always start conversations by asking how her day is going or what she did over the weekend, just to break the ice. Chat normally, asking questions and being funny. Note the length and frequency of her messages, as larger, constant texts usually represent a more intense feeling, even friendship.
- Whenever possible, send messages good morning and good night. That way you make it clear that you're thinking about her.
- Don't send too many messages in a row if you don't get a response, or you might seem a little desperate.
- If she never responds to your messages, stop. She doesn't have to talk to you: take the hint and leave her alone.
Step 6. Exchange secrets to show you trust her
If the girl feels comfortable with you, she will likely open up and tell you personal things. Listen carefully and never share her secrets with others. If she says something private, do the same to show that you trust her too. Having a shared secret helps strengthen bonds and builds affection for each other.
For example, if she tells a shameful story, talk about some embarrassing moment in your life as well
Step 7. Spend time with her and her friends to bond with them too
When they're comfortable in each other's presence, you're sure to be introduced to her groups of friends. Respect them and be polite to get to know everyone and make a good impression. If you win over these people, you'll probably get some points with the girl.
- Look for group activities and events such as bowling, picnics and concerts.
- Do not try to force your presence in her groups as this may make the girl uncomfortable. Only show up at the hangouts if you're invited.
Method 3 of 3: Showing Your Interest
Step 1. Try flirting with her and see how she does
When you're comfortable in the girl's presence, try flirting conversations with her to gauge interest. Lean down to talk to her, always keeping eye contact and smiling. Play with her a little and make her laugh so they can get closer. As they flirt, see if she mimics their movements and leans in too, as this indicates attraction.
- Don't play too much, or you may be seen as insensitive.
- If you don't respond to flirting, the girl may not be interested in a relationship. It is part.
- You can also flirt via messages. In that case, do it when you're together, or she might not get the idea.
Step 2. Praise her for showing her interest
Talk about the things you like about her appearance and personality, making it clear that you're paying attention. Say what you admire about her, such as her attitude or posture, so that she will enjoy spending time in your presence. Always be sincere, never forced.
- For example, say "Your hair looks really nice today" or "I love this dress. Is it new?"
- If you want to compliment personality, say "I really admire your sense of humor" or "You're the most determined person I know, I really like that."
Step 3. touch it if she's comfortable with it.
Start by leaning towards her and sitting closer. Assess her interest by subtly placing your hand on her arm - no inappropriate touching, and back off if she doesn't respond favorably. If the girl is comfortable and wants a relationship, she will touch you too.
If you still don't know if she's interested in your touch, ask directly to show respect
don't touch a girl who doesn't want to be touched. Respect her personal space!
Step 4. Tell her how you feel to make her aware
If you've spent time together and want to know if the passion is mutual, open up and talk about how you're feeling. Be honest and say what you're thinking. Then ask her what she thinks and listen carefully. Anyway, respect her decision.
- For example: "I really enjoy hanging out with you and getting to know you better. I think you're smart, I think you're funny, and I think I'm starting to like you."
- Don't rush to ask if she's interested. Take time to develop the friendship first.
- If she says she doesn't feel the same way, say okay and ask them to just be friends. You will certainly have to deal with rejection at one time or another in your life. Knowing how to do this will help you be more confident in the future.
Step 5. Ask her out if the feelings are reciprocated
If the girl feels the same way about you, see if she wants to go on a date alone. Look for fun events to go together, restaurants to try and movies to watch. Try to get to know her better and flirt during the date, showing that you really like her.
If she declines your invitation, don't be annoyed. Say it's okay, respect her decision and don't insist
Always respect the girl to avoid her being uncomfortable in your presence
- Never touch a girl who doesn't look comfortable. Avoid inappropriate interactions and respect her decisions.
- Don't try to win over a committed girl.
- If she isn't interested in you, respect her and be polite. No getting mad or chasing her!