He fell in love with the wrong person, is suffering and, to make matters worse, he already has a girlfriend? Well, the surest thing to do is not to get between the two of them. However, if you still think you were born for each other, who will try to stop you from trying? You can try to plant a seed of discord between them so that - to your delight - they separate. At the same time, present yourself as a much better option. If you do everything right and you're lucky, you can even make him drop you to be with you. However, be aware that it will not be easy to build and consolidate a healthy relationship with him after that. After all, you manipulated them into separating.
Method 1 of 3: Getting the boy's attention
Step 1. Touch the boy's arms, shoulders, back and legs
Touch it casually to flirt in a subtle yet present way. He's a man and he's sure to wonder what it would be like if you touched him more. Start by touching his arm without meaning to. Then move to touch his shoulder. Another time, when you're sitting next to the guy, casually run your hand over his thigh.
Find reasons to get close to him. Show some drawing in a book or magazine, for example
Step 2. Smile and make eye contact with him
When you smile, you have an amused look on your face. By making eye contact, you show that you are interested and catch his eye too. As you pass him, look him in the eye, smile and look away. Do the same when they're talking so he'll notice you're in the mood.
- Whenever you make eye contact with him, keep him for two or three seconds. Don't stare at the boy. Otherwise he will be embarrassed!
- If you have difficulty maintaining eye contact, practice in front of a mirror. Then start practicing making eye contact with a close person, such as a friend or family member.
Step 3. Wear clothes that look nice and comfortable
Go through your wardrobe and see which clothes fit your body best. When you know you're going to see the boy, go out with the ones that emphasize your strengths and make you look as beautiful as possible. You will be more confident and therefore attractive.
- Don't worry about following fashion. If clothes make you feel like a wreck, this is the way to go.
- For example, wear a skirt or shorts that show off your beautiful legs or a strapless strap to highlight your breasts. Do you have beautiful skin? wear a sleeveless top to expose your arms.
Step 4. Be positive when you're around him so they have a lot of fun
Always look on the bright side of things so that your presence is pleasant. When talking to the boy, mention the interesting things that are going on in your life. In the same way, always focus on the bright side of the setbacks that beset her so that he can see how optimistic you are.
- For example: tell him about your goals and achievements and what you like to do in your spare time.
- Suppose, for example, that an outdoor show was canceled due to rain. Say: “It's a shame the show was canceled, but I'm not going to let this spoil my Saturday. I know a bar with live music downtown. I think I'll show up there."
Step 5. Pursue your interests so that he sees you as a good catch
Cultivate hobbies and do the things you enjoy, as this is a characteristic of well-resolved people. Make a list of everything you like and make time for them every day. Comment on them with the boy and post some photos on social media.
- For example: practice painting, guitar and sewing.
- If you're still in school, look for groups of students who practice the same hobbies as you. Do you like theater? Participate in extracurricular activities related to the subject.
Step 6. Hang out with friends and other guys so your target will see that your presence is well liked
Boys like to be with girls who enjoy life and have fun. Invite your friends over for dinner, rollerblading and concerts with you. Always be flirting with other guys and don't be shy about going out and hanging out with them.
- When he sees her with other boys, the boy will be more interested in getting to know her better. He will be intrigued and wondering what it is he is missing.
- Post photos of you doing your hobbies on social media so he can see how much fun you have.
- Don't just stand there thinking the guy is going to come after you. Live life and make the most of every moment. He will start to see that you are an excellent choice.
Step 7. Always be busy so he can see that your presence is sought after
Make it clear that you are not one of those begging or waiting for anything. Whether this is true or not, say you are always busy. Always have a plan up your sleeve, such as studying at Starbucks, going to the movies, or just having fun with the family.
Say things like, "I wish I had more free time, but I've been so busy!" or "I never seem to have time for anything, but I love my life!"
Step 8. Show interest in the things he likes so that he feels respected
He will begin to think that you have things in common and will realize that you care about him. Ask about the guy's hobbies and hear the answer. At other times, mention them to let him know you were paying attention when he spoke.
Suppose his favorite band is Pearl Jam. The next time you see him, say, "Wow, I remembered you today when you played 'Yellow Ledbetter' on the radio this morning." If the boy has commented that he likes science fiction, take a look at the bestseller list in the genre so you can recommend one for him
Step 9. Help him with his personal problems so that he sees you are always there for good
Encourage him to open up about life's problems and battles. When he starts to open up, offer your shoulder to lean on and be a stronghold and shelter for him. The guy will see that you are always there for whatever comes and your presence will be more desirable.
Say, “You look a little stressed. Want to talk about something?" or “Is everything okay? If you need me, I'm here"
Step 10. Ask for help to let him see that you need him
Make him feel important to increase his chances of falling in love with you. Find reasons for him to help you with tasks and heavy objects. When an object breaks, ask if it can fix it. Ask for his opinion on personal matters. The kid will feel important and valued.
- Say, "Could you help me with the history seminar research?" or "Could you help me assemble a shelf I bought?"
- Do not ask for help more than once a week. Also, don't go to him just to ask for things. Don't leave him with the impression that he's always in need!
Step 11. Praise him to show you are interested
Everyone likes to be complimented. In the boy's presence, verbalize his qualities so that he feels good about himself and sees that he is interested. Praise him at least once whenever you see him.
Say, “This shirt looks so good on you!”; “Your performance yesterday was epic!”, “What a daring hairstyle of yours! I thought it was beautiful!" or "You played a lot yesterday!"
Step 12. After separation, ask him out
After leaving his girlfriend, the guy may not be ready to take the first step toward a new relationship - not right away. Well then. To give him a little push, ask him out with you. Ask him to do something casual like go bowling or have coffee. So no one is afraid of being rejected.
Say, "Hey, are we going bowling today?" or “Today there will be Karaoke. Let's go?"
Method 2 of 3: Planting the Seed of Discord
Step 1. Be a good listener so he likes talking to you
People love to be heard. When he sees that you hear and understand him, he will feel more connected to you. It's already a first step for him to start comparing her with his girlfriend. When the guy is talking, nod your head and react with encouraging words and interjections like “wow” and “yeah” so that he knows you're paying attention. Also, repeat what he says in other words to show that he is listening.
- Ask open-ended questions to get him to talk more. Ask, for example: "Hey, what did you do this weekend?" or "What series have you been watching these days?"
- If the interaction between you is via text messages or e-mail, comment on the things he says and show that you understand the problems he is going through. Suppose, for example, that he sends a message saying that the interclass workouts are making him very busy and, consequently, late with his homework. Instead of responding with an emoji or something like "We're in the same boat!", say, for example, "You're very hardworking!" or "If you want, I can help you with this."
Step 2. Expose the guy's girlfriend's faults so that he starts to see her differently
When in love, we cannot see the faults of the object of our passion. Everyone has flaws. Your role is to make him see everything that's wrong with his girlfriend. Whenever she comes up on the subject, talk about her shortcomings. Casually comment on a few things you don't like about her and then change the subject as if she weren't important.
- Say, “I don't know if it's the way she talks, but she always seems to be annoyed about something,” or “Her hair would be beautiful if she took a little more care with it, but I don't think that's a priority for her”.
- Only talk bad about your girlfriend when he talks about her. Be careful not to backfire. Your goal is to make him see the girl's faults, and not get bogged down by talking about her nonstop. Also, make him think of you, not her.
- Don't say anything positive about his girlfriend. When she comes up on the subject, mention something negative about her or just change the subject.
Step 3. Try to blame the girl for the problems the couple is going through
Every couple has their disagreements, and it's rarely one person's fault. Try to make the guy think it's entirely the girl's fault for him to want to break up. Whenever he comments that he fell out with his girlfriend, try to make the blame fall on her. Then say you're sorry someone like him has gone through this sort of thing.
- Suppose, for example, that he says they had a fight because he was late on the last date. Say, "Wow, but it seems like she's always trying to make you feel bad about something."
- Likewise, suppose the girl is angry that he is hanging out with friends more than with her. In that case, say, "I don't believe she's that controlling."
Step 4. Take the boy's time so he has less time for his girlfriend
If they start spending less time together, the relationship will cool down, which may lead to you wanting to end the relationship. Invite him out with you and your group of friends and, from time to time, ask him to help with some tasks.
- For example: call the guys to play War or Playstation at your house and invite the guy to come along. When you go to the movies or bowling, ask him to go too.
- At school or college, try pairing up or joining his group at work and seminars.
- It's possible he'll take his girlfriend to group hangouts. No problem. In that case, stay close to them and try to get them to pay attention to you. Another tactic that can work is to stick with the girl so that she pays more attention to you than to him.
Method 3 of 3: Building a Healthy Relationship
Step 1. Spend time together to get closer
Make sure you see him at least a few times a week. Go out to eat, hang out at home or talk via video call. You will begin to build a strong, healthy relationship.
- For example, agree that Saturday is your night out, but go out twice a week as well.
- Make sure you play Xbox, go to the movies or go bowling.
Step 2. Keep an open channel of communication with the boy
Talk to him every day, in person, by text message, or over the phone. Don't forget to actively listen to him when interacting. This is the way to create strong bonds and get to know each other better.
- Send good morning and good night messages.
- Send memes so he feels free to send some too.
Step 3. Open up with her to create intimacy
It is healthy for relationships to have emotional and physical intimacy. Just don't rush things too much at first. A castle built on sand will not last. How about telling a little secret that very few people know? As time goes by, it reveals itself little by little. To create physical intimacy, take his hand, hug him, and stroke his hair.
- When you feel the time has come, kiss him and touch him more intimately.
- Don't share anything you're not ready to share yet. Don't despair so that you don't get your tongue in your teeth!
Step 4. Promote mutual trust to strengthen the relationship.
This is a very important step in any relationship. Earning someone's trust takes time and requires sincerity and appreciation of the word. Also, you need to give the boy the benefit of the doubt and believe him when he says something.
Remember, since you've just made him dump his girlfriend, the guy may have a hard time trusting you
Step 5. Whether dating or hooking up, stay independent
In healthy relationships, both partners have healthy personal lives. That is, you have to devote yourself to friends, hobbies and individual activities. Don't let the other steal your personality or prostitute you in exchange for acceptance. The same goes for him, who must be as independent as you are.
Yeah, you want to spend as much time with him as you can, but be aware that it wouldn't be healthy. Have fun and enjoy every minute - alone or in the presence of the mozão
- Don't spend all your time and energy going after this guy.
- Don't tell him directly to leave his girlfriend. Otherwise he will walk away from you. The decision is his alone.
- When the guy leaves his girlfriend to be with you, she will be hurt.
- It is possible that the boy will want to get back with his girlfriend after a while. Be aware and if this happens, accept his decision. If you want to have a healthy and lasting relationship with him, give him time.