Many people dream of dating a celebrity. Unfortunately, most are also so afraid of rejection that they don't even consider flirting with one. Although you may be rejected, you'll never know if you don't try. Follow the recommendations in this article, which will help you find, attract, and date a celebrity.
Part 1 of 4: Getting help online
Step 1. Tweet the celebrity
Communicating with her over the internet can be a great way to initiate contact without looking like a stalker.
- Follow her on Twitter.
- Mention your celebrity in a tweet, and she might start following you.
Step 2. Find other ways to contact the celebrity online
Try one of the following options:
- Contact through the celebrity's agent or assistant.
- Networking with people in your circle who know the celebrity.
Step 3. Email the celebrity
Please contact her directly if you can find out her email address.
- See if she posted her email on the website.
- Try contacting her on any of her social media accounts.
- Consider writing a letter. It's much more impactful than an email.
- Don't call her as this could be seen as an invasion of privacy.
Step 4. Research the celebrity
Find out as much as you can about her online.
- Just look for correct information. Avoid articles that look like gossip.
- Learn about her by reading or watching her interviews.
- Learn about her by reading her website.
- Find out what you and she might have in common.
Step 5. Enter a contest
Try to win a date with your celebrity by entering a contest.
- Try to find contests on her website and other reputable websites.
- Also try to find contests in magazines.
Part 2 of 4: Going where the celebrities are
Step 1. Try to live near a bunch of celebrities
Increase your chances of finding one living in an area with lots of celebrities. In Brazil, São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, in addition to very exclusive beaches, usually have many celebrities. Consider living in one of these places if your intention is to date an international celebrity:
- New York.
- Los Angeles.
- Beverly Hills.
Step 2. Go to places where your celebrity hangs out
Research the celebrity on the internet to find the places they like to hang out. Try to see if you can find your celebrity in one of these places:
- Charity events.
- Celebrity college, if she attends one.
- Celebrity parties.
- Bars and clubs where celebrities go.
- Restaurants where the celebrity likes to eat.
- Stores where she shop.
Step 3. Get a job that works with celebrities
Working with celebrities is a great way to get to know them. Consider working as:
- Actor or actress.
- Makeup artist.
- Any job in a movie, a television show, or in the music industry.
- Doctor of famous patients.
- Lawyer for famous clients.
- Maid or nanny for a celebrity.
Step 4. Become famous
Keep in mind that most celebrities date other famous people, but not always in the same industry. Increase your chances of attracting a celebrity by getting famous in one of these jobs:
- Professional athlete.
Part 3 of 4: Becoming Attractive to a Celebrity
Step 1. Attract a celebrity the same way you would attract someone who is not famous
Remember, celebrities are people too. Try following these general tips to get a date:
- Be confident.
- Be yourself.
- Be accessible.
- Be considerate and kind.
- Chat normally.
- Create an attractive look.
- Find out things the two of you have in common.
- Make the celebrity happy.
- Be a good friend.
- Don't look desperate.
Step 2. Never chase a celebrity
Persecution is not attractive to anyone.
- Chasing a celebrity will likely scare them off, and you could get arrested.
- Don't contact her constantly.
- Do not make any sexual advances or mention any part of your anatomy.
- Don't stare or stand around.
Step 3. Be prepared for rejection
Remember that you always run the risk of rejection when you ask someone out. Keep these things in mind:
- Be prepared for competition - a lot of people want to date celebrities.
- Be aware that some celebrities can be cautious about dating a fan.
Step 4. Try to date someone else famous if a celebrity rejects you
Try again with another celebrity.
- Remember, you can still learn a lot about dating by trying to attract a celebrity, even if they reject you.
- Try dating someone less famous. Remember that you will compete against a lot of people if you try to date one of the most famous celebrities.
Part 4 of 4: Going on a date with a celebrity
Step 1. Remember that a celebrity date is different from a regular date
Keep these things in mind if you are going on a date with a celebrity:
- Understand that everything in your relationship becomes public.
- Remember, people are likely to gossip about your relationship with a celebrity. Hope most of this gossip isn't true.
- Don't gossip with the media about your relationship with a celebrity. Don't break her trust in you if you don't want the relationship to end quickly.
- Be aware that many people may ask the famous person for an autograph or photo.
- Consider going somewhere inconspicuous, where it won't draw the public's attention so much.
Step 2. Keep the person interested in you
Act confident, even if you're nervous about dating a celebrity.
- Be yourself. If you've caught the attention of a celebrity, it's because you have something unique that should be kept.
- Try to find common interests. Focus on mutual interests.
- Be positive. He used to smile. Don't complain about things that are wrong with your life.
- Be humorous. Laughing and telling jokes can help improve mood.
- Don't exaggerate, brag, or lie - even if you're nervous and intimidated by your celebrity encounter.
Step 3. Show the person you are interested
Focus on your date.
- Don't give the impression that you're seeing the person just because they're a celebrity. Show her that you are interested in the real person.
- Don't frown. Don't argue with her.
- Feel free to praise your work, but don't ask about celebrity gossip.