Elena Gilbert is the main character on the popular CW series The Vampire Diaries. She is an 18 year old girl (and a vampire) who lives in a small town called Mystic Falls and lost her parents in a car accident. If you want to be, look, or just act like her, this article is for you.
Step 1. Dress like Elena
She's very casual, which means she doesn't follow fashion or trends very much.
- T-Shirts: We usually see Elena wearing tank tops with a jacket or sweater over the top and long-sleeved blouses. The colors she wears the most are navy blue, purple, brown, dark green, dark red, black, etc. She doesn't like bright colors very much. Even so, in the episode where she is kidnapped by Trevor, she is wearing a light pink tracksuit and a white tank top underneath.
- Pants: Jeans, black or brown pants and sweatpants (only at home).
- Shoes: In virtually every episode, Elena wears Converse shoes. You don't need to put them on every day; you can change from Converse to Vans, or even sandals. But remember: what matters is being like Elena.
- Dresses: buy beautiful and elegant dresses. Nothing that shows too much, and not too short. Wear the ones that are a little sexy, but still elegant. Elena has never been seen showing her private parts to anyone.
Step 2. Appearance
Elena has fair skin and medium makeup. Not too little, not too much. Look for tutorials on YouTube based on Elena's makeup, and apply the one you like. For fair skin, try washing your face every morning and night with a mild soap or face cleanser, but be careful not to get your face too dry.
Hair: Elena's hair is dark brown, and neatly parted roughly in the middle. If you have a lighter color, try dyeing it dark brown, or leave it natural. She has brown eyes
Step 3. Wake up early
Elena wakes up every morning at 6:45. She is not lazy and gets things done right away!
Step 4. Take care of your family and friends, having a good relationship with them
Elena is adopted, but she loved her parents a lot before they died. She cared for them, and also for her brother, Jeremy. She takes care of her friends Bonnie and Caroline, and is willing to die for them. She is kind, emotional, but strong, brave and determined when she needs to. Never mean or nasty. She never tries to be the center of attention or to make people feel bad in any way. She doesn't like her birth parents. She loves her boyfriend Stefan and also has a kind of friendship with his brother Damon.
Step 5. Find out what Elena's love life is like and try to have a love life similar to hers
Elena met Stefan on the first day of school at school. Soon, they started dating. Later, Stefan revealed to her that he is a vampire. This briefly interrupted their relationship. A few episodes later, Elena slowly got used to the idea that Stefan is a vampire. This is not mandatory, but if you can, find a boyfriend who is like Stefan. Stefan is affectionate, kind, responsible, emotional, nice, smart, respectful and never mean or unpleasant, and he is a guy who is willing to do anything to protect her and keep her away from harm. Don't be satisfied with anything less than that. Never step out of your comfort zone or flirt with another guy. Even though Damon tries to win Elena over, she reminds him that her love is for Stefan.
Step 6. Keep a journal
Elena keeps a diary where she writes down everything that happens in her life. She writes constantly, so write in your diary, even if life isn't all that interesting. Try to get a light green diary, but if you can't, any one will do.
Step 7. Have a personality as similar to Elena as possible
While we see her in virtually any episode, Elena is always surrounded by drama. She has a vampire boyfriend, her boyfriend's brother is in love with her, Elena's best friend is a witch, and her other close friend is a vampire. Tyler, who she's known since she was little, is a werewolf. Be serious when you have to. Be "down to earth", not dreamy or shallow. Also, Elena smiles and laughs very naturally - but it's not exaggerated, so as not to look fake.
Step 8. Be willing to help others
She is always helping out at community events such as the Founders Party, school dances, etc.
Step 9. Use accessories that Elena uses
She has a big silver necklace, which Stefan gave her. You can buy cheap but good quality necklaces that look just like hers on eBay. Keep your cell phone close at all times.
Step 10. Be in good shape
If you're not as fit as she is, don't worry. Simply develop an exercise program. Browse articles on the website for more details.
- To be more like her, watch episodes of "The Vampire Diaries" whenever you can.
- Don't change everything about yourself just because you like this character. Your best self comes when you are yourself.
- Try to read this article every day so you don't forget how it should be.